Welcome to my travel page. Just come right on in to the Headquarters. Fix a cuppa and make yourself comfortable! There'll be a few pictures and maybe a little information about different places.

Feel free to add your comments. Just remember to be polite -- no cussin' -- there's women and children here.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Antarctica and Chile

Hard as this may be to believe, I sometimes find that I really 
want to leave this regal home and office 
and sail away to the South Pacific.

So I traveled along the west coast of Chile to Antarctica. 





Leaving JFK in 20-degree weather, I arrived at Santiago to find temps over 100 F.

Saw my first full-size unicorn.
Chile's national stone is lapis lazuli.


Chile's beautiful interior.
Still dreaming of the South Pacific?

In the LeMaire Passage

Floating in the tops of the Andes.
So here I am in beautiful South -- uhm --Arizona!


















No comments:

Post a Comment